[MSEide-MSEgui-talk] tdirdropdownedit.OnSetValue doesn't work properly with eo_showfocused

[MSEide-MSEgui-talk] tdirdropdownedit.OnSetValue doesn't work properly with eo_showfocused

Krzysztof
Hi Martin,

Something changed recently which I guess worked fine. Opened window in
my app which has tdirdropdownedit and with empty option
eo_showfocused, variabale AValue in OnSetValue event is empty. Without
it everything works fine. Attached demo.

Regards

dropdown.7z (9K) Download Attachment

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] tdirdropdownedit.OnSetValue doesn't work properly with eo_showfocused

On 04/15/2018 10:22 PM, Krzysztof wrote:
> Hi Martin,
>
> Something changed recently which I guess worked fine. Opened window in
> my app which has tdirdropdownedit and with empty option
> eo_showfocused, variabale AValue in OnSetValue event is empty. Without
> it everything works fine. Attached demo.

git master dd7e9a107a5139bd922d092d1131047b4f3fa17f updates empty text
state in tedit.settext() instead in tcustomdataedit.setdropdowntext(),
experimental.

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] tdirdropdownedit.OnSetValue doesn't work properly with eo_showfocused

code dz
seems the tray icon on windows is not transparent ! , is there an
option to control the transparency ?

i just compile the example provided by Krzysztof

tray.png (3K) Download Attachment

On 16.04.2018 11:30, code dz wrote:
> seems the tray icon on windows is not transparent !

Works for me, see attachment. The mask of the image will be converted to
a monochrome bitmap (bmo_masked without bmo_graymask and without
bmo_colormask). There will be better control of the look if the mask is
monochrome at design time already.

trayicon.PNG (12K) Download Attachment

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] tdirdropdownedit.OnSetValue doesn't work properly with eo_showfocused

code dz
> Works for me, see attachment. The mask of the image will be converted to
> a monochrome bitmap (bmo_masked without bmo_graymask and without
> bmo_colormask). There will be better control of the look if the mask is
> monochrome at design time already.

Aha , it looks transparent without bmo_colormask .
btw the mask could be generated in realtime according to alpha value ,
i mean this could be up to the mseide without the need of loading it
from file

On 04/16/2018 04:29 PM, code dz wrote:

>> Works for me, see attachment. The mask of the image will be converted to
>> a monochrome bitmap (bmo_masked without bmo_graymask and without
>> bmo_colormask). There will be better control of the look if the mask is
>> monochrome at design time already.
>>

> Aha , it looks transparent without bmo_colormask .
> btw the mask could be generated in realtime according to alpha value ,
> i mean this could be up to the mseide without the need of loading it
> from file

In my screenshot the bitmap has been created at runtime from
bmo_colormask. I don't know why it does not work for you.

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] tdirdropdownedit.OnSetValue doesn't work properly with eo_showfocused

code dz
i've tried with new project and it works now . :)
thanks

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] tdirdropdownedit.OnSetValue doesn't work properly with eo_showfocused

Krzysztof
> git master dd7e9a107a5139bd922d092d1131047b4f3fa17f updates empty text
> state in tedit.settext() instead in tcustomdataedit.setdropdowntext(),
> experimental.

Fixed. Thanks!