[MSEide-MSEgui-talk] stringgrid / fixcols

[MSEide-MSEgui-talk] stringgrid / fixcols

PatG
in a stringgrid I can set datacols by coding "sgFix.datacols [i][j] :=
'some text;"

I cannot figure out how to set a value into the "fixcols" data cell.

What would be the correct pascal coding to set a text value into fixed
column 1 at datacols row 5?

Thank you.

--
Patrick Goupell

Are you free?  Find out at http://www.sedm.org/
Income taxes?  Find out at http://www.whatistaxed.com

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] stringgrid / fixcols

PatG
Ignore, I figured it out.

--
Patrick Goupell

Are you free?  Find out at http://www.sedm.org/
Income taxes?  Find out at http://www.whatistaxed.com

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] stringgrid / fixcols

fredvs
> I cannot figure out how to set a value into the "fixcols" data cell.

I use this:
thegrid.fixcols[-1].captions[5] := inttostr(5);

On Wednesday 22 August 2018 14:27:18 fredvs wrote:
> > I cannot figure out how to set a value into the "fixcols" data cell.
>
> I use this:
> thegrid.fixcols[-1].captions[5] := inttostr(5);

Numeric captions can also be achieved by setting <grid>.fixcols[-n].numstart
and numstep.