[MSEide-MSEgui-talk] splitter

code dz
Hi

when drag the splitter to the right and go outside the main form , the
stringgrid stretched to the right (ok), but when you go back (normally
the stringgrid stretched back immediately ) , for a tiny moment the
stringgrid still stretched  to the right and then back again to the
left .

well , i don't think this is big issue , but just wana motion it ;)

msegui.gif (254K) Download Attachment

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] splitter

On Thursday 16 November 2017 17:33:13 code dz wrote:
> Hi
>
> when drag the splitter to the right and go outside the main form , the
> stringgrid stretched to the right (ok), but when you go back (normally
> the stringgrid stretched back immediately ) , for a tiny moment the
> stringgrid still stretched  to the right and then back again to the
> left .

I don't see anything special. What means "stretched  to the right and then
back again to the left"?

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] splitter

code dz
maybe this gif explain a little bit more

test.gif (175K) Download Attachment

On Friday 17 November 2017 08:11:44 code dz wrote:
> maybe this gif explain a little bit more

Do you mean that the grid sometimes becomes bigger although you move the the
mouse to the left? This is a problem of the spo_thumbtrack mode because
moving widgets to the right over the container edge enlarges the virtual
container area which disturbs the position limiting function.
Please set <form>.container.frame.framei_right to 0 for a test. Position
limiting works for me with this setting. I'll take a look.

On Friday 17 November 2017 09:13:00 Martin Schreiber wrote:

> On Friday 17 November 2017 08:11:44 code dz wrote:
> > maybe this gif explain a little bit more
>
> Do you mean that the grid sometimes becomes bigger although you move the
> the mouse to the left? This is a problem of the spo_thumbtrack mode because
> moving widgets to the right over the container edge enlarges the virtual
> container area which disturbs the position limiting function.
> Please set <form>.container.frame.framei_right to 0 for a test. Position
> limiting works for me with this setting. I'll take a look.

Should be fixed in git master e1ed8a9b3cbe434ee1a42611d84c6f5ad14127dd.

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] splitter

code dz
thats better
i think splitter should not exceed the main form area  , at least no
one use it like this ;)