[MSEide-MSEgui-talk] problem with big screen resolution

[MSEide-MSEgui-talk] problem with big screen resolution

code dz
Hi Martin
when resizing my app , i get this drawing problem on screen , i see
this only when the resolution is big , bigger than 1920x1080 .

didn't you experience this effect before?

https://youtu.be/zj7oF9jYntU

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] problem with big screen resolution

On Thursday 02 November 2017 07:45:01 code dz wrote:
> Hi Martin
> when resizing my app , i get this drawing problem on screen , i see
> this only when the resolution is big , bigger than 1920x1080 .
>
> didn't you experience this effect before?

No.
> https://youtu.be/zj7oF9jYntU

The background is MSEide? What happens with the Windows desktop as background?

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] problem with big screen resolution

code dz
> The background is MSEide? What happens with the Windows desktop as
> background?
>
> Martin

yes , its mseide .

i didn't test , when i come home i'll check again

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] problem with big screen resolution

code dz
sorry for the delay .
seems the problem arise only when mseide was the background , and now
event with low resolution it happend , so the problem is not about
screen resolution .

i think the back window HDC is not cleared immediately ! , just thought

On Friday 03 November 2017 11:13:05 code dz wrote:
> sorry for the delay .
> seems the problem arise only when mseide was the background , and now
> event with low resolution it happend , so the problem is not about
> screen resolution .

Can not reproduce on Windows 7 with MSEide current git master version.