[MSEide-MSEgui-talk] mseide & save project

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[MSEide-MSEgui-talk] mseide & save project

code dz
Hi Martin
if you create a project from template and then press cancel , at this
point if you close mseide , it ask you to save the modified project !
, it should be closed without asking

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
mseide-msegui-talk mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/mseide-msegui-talk

mseide.gif (130K) Download Attachment
mse
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] mseide & save project

mse
Administrator


On 12/28/2017 09:26 AM, code dz wrote:
> Hi Martin
> if you create a project from template and then press cancel , at this
> point if you close mseide , it ask you to save the modified project !
> , it should be closed without asking
>
In MSEide a <new> project is modified by definition.

Martin

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
mseide-msegui-talk mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/mseide-msegui-talk
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] mseide & save project

code dz
> In MSEide a <new> project is modified by definition.

sorry , whats mean (by definition) ?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
mseide-msegui-talk mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/mseide-msegui-talk
mse
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] mseide & save project

mse
Administrator


On 12/28/2017 01:15 PM, code dz wrote:
>> In MSEide a <new> project is modified by definition.
>
> sorry , whats mean (by definition) ?
>
Because it is <new> the *.prj file must be stored or withdrawn when
MSEide will be closed. Canceling the template selection does not stop
the possibility to create a new project. For example one has the option
to store it as an empty project.

Martin

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
mseide-msegui-talk mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/mseide-msegui-talk
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] mseide & save project

code dz
2017-12-28 14:04 UTC+01:00, Martin Schreiber <[hidden email]>:

>
>
> On 12/28/2017 01:15 PM, code dz wrote:
>>> In MSEide a <new> project is modified by definition.
>>
>> sorry , whats mean (by definition) ?
>>
> Because it is <new> the *.prj file must be stored or withdrawn when
> MSEide will be closed. Canceling the template selection does not stop
> the possibility to create a new project. For example one has the option
> to store it as an empty project.
>
> Martin
>

its clear now , thanks

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
mseide-msegui-talk mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/mseide-msegui-talk