[MSEide-MSEgui-talk] msegit classtype tdispo not found

[MSEide-MSEgui-talk] msegit classtype tdispo not found

PatG
created a mseuniverse folder and did a git init

pulled the mseuniverse and tried to open the msegit project.

Got error messages:  classtype tdispo not found.  also message about
branchform.mfm not accessable.

running mseide version 4.4.1

--
Patrick Goupell

Are you free?  Find out at http://www.sedm.org/
Income taxes?  Find out at http://www.whatistaxed.com

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] msegit classtype tdispo not found

On 11/09/2017 05:21 PM, Patrick Goupell wrote:
> created a mseuniverse folder and did a git init
>
> pulled the mseuniverse and tried to open the msegit project.
>
> Got error messages:  classtype tdispo not found.  also message about
> branchform.mfm not accessable.

It seems the project file is broken. I'll take a look.

On 11/09/2017 05:43 PM, Martin Schreiber wrote:

> On 11/09/2017 05:21 PM, Patrick Goupell wrote:
>> created a mseuniverse folder and did a git init
>>
>> pulled the mseuniverse and tried to open the msegit project.
>>
>> Got error messages:  classtype tdispo not found.  also message about
>> branchform.mfm not accessable.
>>
> It seems the project file is broken. I'll take a look.

Hmm, there seem to be more things broken currently. Please use the
binary from here
https://sourceforge.net/projects/mseuniverse/files/msegit/2.6.8/
until it will be fixed.

On 11/09/2017 11:53 AM, Martin Schreiber wrote:

> Hmm, there seem to be more things broken currently. Please use the
> binary from here
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/mseuniverse/files/msegit/2.6.8/
> until it will be fixed.

Are there instructions / a guide on how to use mssegit?

Patrick

On 11/09/2017 05:59 PM, Patrick Goupell wrote:

> On 11/09/2017 11:53 AM, Martin Schreiber wrote:
>>
>> Hmm, there seem to be more things broken currently. Please use the
>> binary from here
>> https://sourceforge.net/projects/mseuniverse/files/msegit/2.6.8/
>> until it will be fixed.
>>

> Are there instructions / a guide on how to use mssegit?

If you already cloned the repo: 'File'-'Open git repo', select the clone
directory. In right panel click in 'Remote' 'Branch' 'A' colum in
"master" row in order to activate the master branch in remote repository
(msegit1.png).
Ctrl+R refreshes the display, changed files are showed in left panel
(msegit2.png).
Press Ctrl+O, enter a commit message, click 'Commit' (msegit3.png);
The changes are now ready to be pushed to the remote repository by
'git'-'Push to origin/master'.
If you like to use the ssh protocol in order to push changes to GitLab,
place your public SSH key in your Gitlab account in 'User Settings'-'SSH
Keys' and change 'Push URL' in MSEgit right panel to
[hidden email]:mseide-msegui/mseuniverse.git
SSH is more convenient because it doesn't need the entry of username and
password by every push.

msegit1.png (104K) Download Attachment
msegit2.png (78K) Download Attachment
msegit3.png (59K) Download Attachment

On 11/09/2017 06:43 PM, Martin Schreiber wrote:

> On 11/09/2017 05:59 PM, Patrick Goupell wrote:
>>
> If you already cloned the repo: 'File'-'Open git repo', select the clone
> directory. In right panel click in 'Remote' 'Branch' 'A' colum in
> "master" row in order to activate the master branch in remote repository
> (msegit1.png).
> Ctrl+R refreshes the display, changed files are showed in left panel
> (msegit2.png).
> Press Ctrl+O, enter a commit message, click 'Commit' (msegit3.png);
> The changes are now ready to be pushed to the remote repository by
> 'git'-'Push to origin/master'.
> If you like to use the ssh protocol in order to push changes to GitLab,
> place your public SSH key in your Gitlab account in 'User Settings'-'SSH
> Keys' and change 'Push URL' in MSEgit right panel to
> [hidden email]:mseide-msegui/mseuniverse.git
> SSH is more convenient because it doesn't need the entry of username and
> password by every push.

Here the screenshot after commit, before push.

msegit4.png (45K) Download Attachment

On 11/09/2017 05:53 PM, Martin Schreiber wrote:

> On 11/09/2017 05:43 PM, Martin Schreiber wrote:
>> On 11/09/2017 05:21 PM, Patrick Goupell wrote:
>>> created a mseuniverse folder and did a git init
>>>
>>> pulled the mseuniverse and tried to open the msegit project.
>>>
>>> Got error messages:  classtype tdispo not found.  also message about
>>> branchform.mfm not accessable.
>>>
>> It seems the project file is broken. I'll take a look.
>>
> Hmm, there seem to be more things broken currently. Please use the
> binary from here
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/mseuniverse/files/msegit/2.6.8/
> until it will be fixed.

Should be fixed in MSEide+MSEgui git master
d6639c604c8425c1e8b6c29d40a1727b25df582f and MSEuniverse
179240733a5a2f89f27f6f626f9f4a065eca4dbf.

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] msegit classtype tdispo not found

PatG
Latest error from the msegit compile.  mseide version 4.4.1

defaultstat.pas(25,22) Error: Identifier not found "lineend"

Patrick

On Thursday 16 November 2017 16:41:34 Patrick Goupell wrote:
> Latest error from the msegit compile.  mseide version 4.4.1
>
> defaultstat.pas(25,22) Error: Identifier not found "lineend"

Please use MSEide+MSEgui current git master version
b3da814f0cb9455d9e83164622e243a1e8e333df (4.4.3).
https://gitlab.com/mseide-msegui/mseide-msegui
It compiles for me.

On 11/16/2017 11:55 AM, Martin Schreiber wrote:

> Please use MSEide+MSEgui current git master version
> b3da814f0cb9455d9e83164622e243a1e8e333df (4.4.3).
> https://gitlab.com/mseide-msegui/mseide-msegui
> It compiles for me.

cloned current mseide-msegui repository.
good compile.

Patrick