[MSEide-MSEgui-talk] jump from event name to source code

[MSEide-MSEgui-talk] jump from event name to source code

code dz
Hi Martin
i just noticed that when you hit enter on event name , the focus still
on object inspector and not go into source code .
i am sure this was working

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] jump from event name to source code

On Wednesday 22 November 2017 08:02:47 code dz wrote:
> Hi Martin
> i just noticed that when you hit enter on event name , the focus still
> on object inspector and not go into source code .
> i am sure this was working

Works for me. Are you sure that there is an event handler in code with that
name?

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] jump from event name to source code

code dz
yes

test.gif (221K) Download Attachment

On Wednesday 22 November 2017 09:14:11 code dz wrote:
> yes

Please try again with git master bebd125e78c63832a7a5171dd53472b8a2ce9f62,
thanks for reporting.

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] jump from event name to source code

code dz

> Please try again with git master bebd125e78c63832a7a5171dd53472b8a2ce9f62,
> thanks for reporting.
>
> Martin

it is working now , thanks