[MSEide-MSEgui-talk] formclass

mohamed hamza

Hi Martin,

I think that the error on tagpo persists.

I did :

ds.dataset:=tdataset(ds.dataset.tagpo);

I Had:  Error: identifier idents no member "tagpo

Regards.

Med

Nb: ds is a datasource.

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] formclass

On Monday 23 July 2018 18:24:27 mohamed hamza wrote:
> Hi Martin,
>
> I think that the error on tagpo persists.
>
> I did :
>
> ds.dataset:=tdataset(ds.dataset.tagpo);

TDataset is a Free Pascal component which has no tagpo property. tagpo has
been introduced in tmdbdataset. I assume the dataset is a tmsebufdataset
descendant so you can try

ds.dataset:= tdataset(tmsebufdataset(ds.dataset).tagpo);

On Monday 23 July 2018 18:59:32 Martin Schreiber wrote:

> On Monday 23 July 2018 18:24:27 mohamed hamza wrote:
> > Hi Martin,
> >
> > I think that the error on tagpo persists.
> >
> > I did :
> >
> > ds.dataset:=tdataset(ds.dataset.tagpo);
>
> TDataset is a Free Pascal component which has no tagpo property.

I moved the tagpo properties to the MSEgui forked version of TComponent, type
conversion should be necessary anymore. git master
49ef14349fe66ac6c7c94eab6f85048cf3dc1420.