[MSEide-MSEgui-talk] Wasn't a member of msegui mailing list anymore :(

[MSEide-MSEgui-talk] Wasn't a member of msegui mailing list anymore :(

Krzysztof
Hi Martin,

After long time wrote to this mailing list and got response that my message is waiting for moderator approval. Seems that I'm not a member anymore. Subscribed again. Did you get my message with subject "Reactivate my project"? Why I was removed? Some changes in sourceforge? That is bad, I probably missed a lot of interesting discussions, I have to catch up everything by reading sourceforge history, grrr :/

Regards

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] Wasn't a member of msegui mailing list anymore :(

On Monday 18 December 2017 23:18:57 Krzysztof wrote:
> Hi Martin,
>
> After long time wrote to this mailing list and got response that my message
> is waiting for moderator approval. Seems that I'm not a member anymore.
> Subscribed again. Did you get my message with subject "Reactivate my
> project"? Why I was removed? Some changes in sourceforge?

Sourceforge deleted all accounts with no response to the confirmation mail
they sent several months ago. More than the half of mseide-msegui-talk
accounts have been deleted.

> That is bad, I
> probably missed a lot of interesting discussions, I have to catch up
> everything by reading sourceforge history, grrr :/

The history is also here:
http://www.mail-archive.com/mseide-msegui-talk@...
and with NNTP protocol here:
nntp://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.ide.mseide.user

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] Wasn't a member of msegui mailing list anymore :(

fredvs
Hello.

There is also MSE on nabble.com ! ;-)

http://mseide-msegui-talk.13964.n8.nabble.com/

On Tuesday 19 December 2017 17:05:18 fredvs wrote:
> Hello.
>
> There is also MSE on nabble.com ! ;-)
>
> http://mseide-msegui-talk.13964.n8.nabble.com/
>
> Fre;D

Has it all the mails since the start of the list?

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] Wasn't a member of msegui mailing list anymore :(

fredvs
> Has it all the mails since the start of the list?

Huh, it has all the mails sine you start MSE-nabble account (even those not
sent by nabble.com).

(Maybe you did not choose to add all the previous mails when you created
MSE-nabble account)