[MSEide-MSEgui-talk] Updated spanish translation

[MSEide-MSEgui-talk] Updated spanish translation

Julio Jiménez
Hi Martin.

I have seen that a few translations strings were out of order in mseconsts_es.pas file. I have attached the file with the fix. French translation is also affected by this issue.

Instead of Yes, No....  it was: Yes, Yes All...

Regards.

--
Julio Jiménez Borreguero

mseconsts_es.pas.7z (4K) Download Attachment

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] Updated spanish translation

On Friday 15 June 2018 16:55:25 Julio Jiménez wrote:
> Hi Martin.
>
> I have seen that a few translations strings were out of order in
> mseconsts_es.pas file. I have attached the file with the fix. French
> translation is also affected by this issue.

Thanks, applied.

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] Updated spanish translation

> French translation is also affected by this issue.

Attached up to date French translation.

Fre;D

mseconsts_fr.zip
<http://mseide-msegui-talk.13964.n8.nabble.com/file/t2/mseconsts_fr.zip>

On Monday 18 June 2018 11:51:17 fredvs wrote:
> > French translation is also affected by this issue.
>
> Attached up to date French translation.

I already changed the order, please get a pull from GitLab first. The problem
is the position of mr_yesall which should be after mr_all.

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] Updated spanish translation

fredvs
>  already changed the order,

Ooops, ok, sorry.

Included updated file.

On Monday 18 June 2018 12:25:01 fredvs wrote:
> >  already changed the order,
>
> Ooops, ok, sorry.
>
> Included updated file.

Applied, thanks.