[MSEide-MSEgui-talk] Updated mseconst_es unit

[MSEide-MSEgui-talk] Updated mseconst_es unit

Julio Jiménez
Hi Martin

An updated mseconsts_es unit is attached.

A note. Modify Selection->Convert to Pascal String converts to hexadecimal instead of decimal. Is this correct? example for 'ó'  is converted to #$00F3 instead of #0243

Thanks

--
Julio Jiménez Borreguero

mseconsts.pas.7z (4K) Download Attachment

mseconsts_es.pas.7z (3K) Download Attachment

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] Updated mseconst_es unit

Julio Jiménez
File had a bug.. and was mseconsts.pas instead of mseconsts_es.pas... :/

The last one is correct.

--
Julio Jiménez Borreguero

On Tuesday 16 January 2018 10:27:12 Julio Jiménez wrote:
> Sorry, file has a bug... use this new file.
>
> Thanks.

> > Hi Martin
> >
> > An updated mseconsts_es unit is attached.

Applied, thanks.

> > A note. Modify Selection->Convert to Pascal String converts to
> > hexadecimal instead of decimal. Is this correct? example for 'ó'  is
> > converted to #$00F3 instead of #0243

It should be correct. The character plane is better visible in hex. Does hex
not work for you?

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] Updated mseconst_es unit

Julio Jiménez

It should be correct. The character plane is better visible in hex. Does hex
not work for you?

No, no, all is fine. Simply wondering why in the past the number was in decimal and now it's hexadecimal. So if I understand, it's correct to send the file with hexadecimal codes (for the next time), right?

Thanks.

--
Julio Jiménez Borreguero

On Tuesday 16 January 2018 17:42:25 Julio Jiménez wrote:
> > It should be correct. The character plane is better visible in hex. Does
> > hex
> > not work for you?
>
> No, no, all is fine. Simply wondering why in the past the number was in
> decimal and now it's hexadecimal. So if I understand, it's correct to send
> the file with hexadecimal codes (for the next time), right?

Yes, as you like.

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] Updated mseconst_es unit

fredvs
Hello Martin.

Included updated mseconst_fr.pas.

mseconsts_fr.gz
<http://mseide-msegui-talk.13964.n8.nabble.com/file/t2/mseconsts_fr.gz>

On 01/17/2018 12:41 AM, fredvs wrote:
> Hello Martin.
>
> Included updated mseconst_fr.pas.
>
> mseconsts_fr.gz
> <http://mseide-msegui-talk.13964.n8.nabble.com/file/t2/mseconsts_fr.gz>

mr_yesall is missing, please do a git pull first.

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] Updated mseconst_es unit

Julio Jiménez
File with latest changes

Regards

--
Julio Jiménez Borreguero

mseconsts_es.pas.7z (3K) Download Attachment

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] Updated mseconst_es unit

> mr_yesall is missing, please do a git pull first.

Ooops, sorry.

Done.

On 01/17/2018 01:06 PM, Julio Jiménez wrote:
> File with latest changes

Thanks, applied.

On 01/17/2018 06:12 PM, fredvs wrote:
>> mr_yesall is missing, please do a git pull first.
>
> Ooops, sorry.
>
> Done.
>
> mseconsts_fr.gz
> <http://mseide-msegui-talk.13964.n8.nabble.com/file/t2/mseconsts_fr.gz>

Thanks, applied.

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] Updated mseconst_es unit

Julio Jiménez

Thanks, applied.
I have seen there are two new strings, better I'll wait you to finish before sending updated files ;)

Tell me something when you finish adding strings.

Regards
--
Julio Jiménez Borreguero

On 01/17/2018 06:55 PM, Julio Jiménez wrote:

>> Thanks, applied.
>>
> I have seen there are two new strings, better I'll wait you to finish
> before sending updated files ;)

I also think so. ;-)
It will take some days.