[MSEide-MSEgui-talk] Tabs

mohamed hamza
How to show the first page just after creating tabwidget?

I tried :

procedure tbasetabsfo.Oncreated(const sender: TObject);
begin
ttabwidget1.ActivePageIndex:=0;
ttabwidget1[0].show();
//////  >>ttabwidget[0].activate()  no success?
end;

Med.

Ps  :Sorry if this has been covered before but is is difficult to search
inside text of threads?

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] Tabs

PatG

On 10/22/18 1:27 PM, mohamed hamza wrote:
How to show the first page just after creating tabwidget?

I tried :

procedure tbasetabsfo.Oncreated(const sender: TObject);
begin
ttabwidget1.ActivePageIndex:=0;
ttabwidget1[0].show();
//////  >>ttabwidget[0].activate()  no success?
end;

Med.

Ps  :Sorry if this has been covered before but is is difficult to search
inside text of threads?

in the object inspector click on the ttabwidget, press F11, set the activepageindex to 0
or in the oncreated event set the ttabwidget.activepageindex := 0;

should do it.

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] Tabs

mohamed hamza
Try with with  subform loaded at runtime. I think there is a difference or I am wrong ?

Med.

On 10/23/18 9:05 PM, mohamed hamza wrote:
> Try with with  subform loaded at runtime. I think there is a difference or I am wrong ?

Please send a testproject which shows the problem.

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] Tabs

mohamed hamza
I did not say there is a problem.  I asked for a how to?

here is an sample as attn.

Med

On 10/23/18 9:05 PM, mohamed hamza wrote:
> Try with with  subform loaded at runtime. I think there is a difference or I am wrong ?

Please send a testproject which shows the problem.

exas1.tar.gz (9K) Download Attachment

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] Tabs

On Wednesday 24 October 2018 13:17:36 mohamed hamza wrote:

> here is an sample as attn.

Please use tf1fo.OnLoaded instead of OnCreated otherwise the creation of the
tabpage form will not be triggered because the page is already visible at
loaded() call or use git master ef2997fa54c9fe02d1f766de54df223129fe83cd
where tab form creation is possible while loading.
Another option is to set ttabwidget1.activepagindex at designtime
(recommended, git master ef2997fa54c9fe02d1f766de54df223129fe83cd necessary
in order to create the tabpage form while loading).