[MSEide-MSEgui-talk] SkinControl

mohamed hamza
Hi Martin,

   I created a tskincontrol  and tframeEdit template.

   I set  tframeEdit template Fonts.height to 8 I can not see the
result?  Only the caption of edit controls are concerned?

Regards

Med

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] SkinControl

On Sunday 16 September 2018 16:40:35 mohamed hamza wrote:
> Hi Martin,
>
>    I created a tskincontrol  and tframeEdit template.
>
>    I set  tframeEdit template Fonts.height to 8 I can not see the
> result?  Only the caption of edit controls are concerned?

How you did it exactly? Maybe send an example?

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] SkinControl

mohamed hamza

Hi  Martin,

  Here is a sample, see attachment  please.

Regards

Med

On Monday 17 September 2018 13:30:59 mohamed hamza wrote:
> Hi  Martin,
>
>   Here is a sample, see attachment  please.

I don't see an attachment?

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] SkinControl

mohamed hamza

Excuse my mistake.  Here it is.

Regards

testskin.rar (9K) Download Attachment

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] SkinControl

On Monday 17 September 2018 13:30:59 mohamed hamza wrote:
> Hi  Martin,
>
>   Here is a sample, see attachment  please.

Please use a tfontcomp and select it in tskincontroller1.font_default if you
want to change the default font for texts.
If you want to change fonts of specific widgets please use
tskincontroller.fontalias and enter the defined alias name in the name
properties of the specific fonts.