[MSEide-MSEgui-talk] Problem with last commit.

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
11 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[MSEide-MSEgui-talk] Problem with last commit.

fredvs
Hello Martin.

I try to re-compile a project that uses  mse_sak  (ideU) and get that error
messages:

Compiling sak_mse.pas
sak_mse.pas(64,10) Error: No matching implementation for interface method
"doclientmouseevent(const iassistiveclient;const mouseeventinfoty);" found
sak_mse.pas(64,10) Error: No matching implementation for interface method
"dodataentered(const iassistiveclientdata);" found
sak_mse.pas(64,10) Error: No matching implementation for interface method
"doeditcharenter(const iassistiveclientedit;const UnicodeString);" found
sak_mse.pas(64,10) Error: No matching implementation for interface method
"doeditchardelete(const iassistiveclientedit;const UnicodeString);" found
sak_mse.pas(64,10) Error: No matching implementation for interface method
"doeditwithdrawn(const iassistiveclientedit);" found
sak_mse.pas(64,10) Error: No matching implementation for interface method
"doeditindexmoved(const iassistiveclientedit;const LongInt);" found
sak_mse.pas(64,10) Error: No matching implementation for interface method
"doeditinputmodeset(const iassistiveclientedit;const editinputmodety);"
found
sak_mse.pas(64,10) Error: No matching implementation for interface method
"doedittextblock(const iassistiveclientedit;const edittextblockmodety;const
UnicodeString);" found
sak_mse.pas(64,10) Error: No matching implementation for interface method
"navigbordertouched(const iassistiveclient;const graphicdirectionty);" found
sak_mse.pas(188,1) Fatal: There were 9 errors compiling module, stopping
Fatal: Compilation aborted

Is mse_sak banned too ?

Fre;D



--
Sent from: http://mseide-msegui-talk.13964.n8.nabble.com/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
mseide-msegui-talk mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/mseide-msegui-talk
mse
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] Problem with last commit.

mse
Administrator
On Tuesday 19 December 2017 23:44:12 fredvs wrote:

> Hello Martin.
>
> I try to re-compile a project that uses  mse_sak  (ideU) and get that error
> messages:
>
> Compiling sak_mse.pas
> sak_mse.pas(64,10) Error: No matching implementation for interface method
> "doclientmouseevent(const iassistiveclient;const mouseeventinfoty);" found
> sak_mse.pas(64,10) Error: No matching implementation for interface method
> "dodataentered(const iassistiveclientdata);" found
> sak_mse.pas(64,10) Error: No matching implementation for interface method
> "doeditcharenter(const iassistiveclientedit;const UnicodeString);" found
> sak_mse.pas(64,10) Error: No matching implementation for interface method
> "doeditchardelete(const iassistiveclientedit;const UnicodeString);" found
> sak_mse.pas(64,10) Error: No matching implementation for interface method
> "doeditwithdrawn(const iassistiveclientedit);" found
> sak_mse.pas(64,10) Error: No matching implementation for interface method
> "doeditindexmoved(const iassistiveclientedit;const LongInt);" found
> sak_mse.pas(64,10) Error: No matching implementation for interface method
> "doeditinputmodeset(const iassistiveclientedit;const editinputmodety);"
> found
> sak_mse.pas(64,10) Error: No matching implementation for interface method
> "doedittextblock(const iassistiveclientedit;const edittextblockmodety;const
> UnicodeString);" found
> sak_mse.pas(64,10) Error: No matching implementation for interface method
> "navigbordertouched(const iassistiveclient;const graphicdirectionty);"
> found sak_mse.pas(188,1) Fatal: There were 9 errors compiling module,
> stopping Fatal: Compilation aborted
>
> Is mse_sak banned too ?
>
iassistiveserver has been extended, simply add according dummy functions to
your class, clientmouseevent() has been renamed to doclientmouseevent() for
consistency, it has been mentioned in VERSION.TXT.
Most likely there will be more extensions in iassistiveserver in future. The
reason is that I currently make a tassistivserver component for applications
which are specifically designed for visually impaired people.

Martin

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
mseide-msegui-talk mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/mseide-msegui-talk
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] Problem with last commit.

fredvs
> Thereason is that I currently make a tassistivserver component for
> applications which are specifically designed for visually impaired people.

Ha, earlier tassistivserver was not able to help visually impaired people ?
Could you explain, please, what does the new tassistivserver that earlier
did not do ?

Thanks.

Fre;D
,



--
Sent from: http://mseide-msegui-talk.13964.n8.nabble.com/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
mseide-msegui-talk mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/mseide-msegui-talk
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] Problem with last commit.

fredvs
In reply to this post by mse
> iassistiveserver has been extended, simply add according dummy functions to
> your class, clientmouseevent() has been renamed to doclientmouseevent()
> for
> consistency, it has been mentioned in VERSION.TXT.

Ouf, ok, fixed and it works like before (you scared me).

Re-by the way, I am curious to test your new assistive features.

Fre;D





--
Sent from: http://mseide-msegui-talk.13964.n8.nabble.com/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
mseide-msegui-talk mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/mseide-msegui-talk
mse
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] Problem with last commit.

mse
Administrator
In reply to this post by fredvs
On Wednesday 20 December 2017 20:31:24 fredvs wrote:
> > Thereason is that I currently make a tassistivserver component for
> > applications which are specifically designed for visually impaired
> > people.
>
> Ha, earlier tassistivserver was not able to help visually impaired people ?
> Could you explain, please, what does the new tassistivserver that earlier
> did not do ?
>
SAK can be used in order to add speak assistance to arbitrary applications,
MSEgui tassistivehandler is designated for applications which are specially
designed from scratch for blind people.

Martin

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
mseide-msegui-talk mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/mseide-msegui-talk
mse
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] Problem with last commit.

mse
Administrator
In reply to this post by fredvs
On Wednesday 20 December 2017 22:57:00 fredvs wrote:
> > iassistiveserver has been extended, simply add according dummy functions
> > to your class, clientmouseevent() has been renamed to
> > doclientmouseevent() for
> > consistency, it has been mentioned in VERSION.TXT.
>
> Ouf, ok, fixed and it works like before (you scared me).
>
> Re-by the way, I am curious to test your new assistive features.
>
There probably will be a demo program.

Martin

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
mseide-msegui-talk mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/mseide-msegui-talk
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] Problem with last commit.

fredvs
Hello Martin.

What about link MSE assistive with Image Recognition Software ?

Fre;D



--
Sent from: http://mseide-msegui-talk.13964.n8.nabble.com/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
mseide-msegui-talk mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/mseide-msegui-talk
mse
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] Problem with last commit.

mse
Administrator


On 12/24/2017 04:45 PM, fredvs wrote:
> Hello Martin.
>
> What about link MSE assistive with Image Recognition Software ?
>
Yes, I possibly need OCR for the current project, not yet decided. What
application are you thinking about?

Martin

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
mseide-msegui-talk mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/mseide-msegui-talk
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] Problem with last commit.

fredvs
> What application are you thinking about?

Google has something: Google Image Recognition.  But not sure it can be used
for assistive.

There is also Amazon Rekognition.

But I have to agree that I did not test those api-app of images recognition.

Fre;D

PS:  Maybe, to be ready, add a "recognition" or "description" property for
images....

Fre;D



--
Sent from: http://mseide-msegui-talk.13964.n8.nabble.com/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
mseide-msegui-talk mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/mseide-msegui-talk
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] Problem with last commit.

fredvs
Hello Martin.

With last commit, nothing compile anymore....

;-(

sak_mse.pas(64,10) Error: No matching implementation for interface method
"doapplicationactivated;" found
sak_mse.pas(64,10) Error: No matching implementation for interface method
"doapplicationdeactivated;" found
sak_mse.pas(64,10) Error: No matching implementation for interface method
"dowindowactivated(const iassistiveclient);" found
sak_mse.pas(64,10) Error: No matching implementation for interface method
"dowindowdeactivated(const iassistiveclient);" found
sak_mse.pas(64,10) Error: No matching implementation for interface method
"dowindowclosed(const iassistiveclient);" found
sak_mse.pas(64,10) Error: No matching implementation for interface method
"doactivate(const iassistiveclient);" found
sak_mse.pas(64,10) Error: No matching implementation for interface method
"dofocuschanged(const iassistiveclient;const iassistiveclient;const
iassistiveclient);" found
sak_mse.pas(64,10) Error: No matching implementation for interface method
"donavigbordertouched(const iassistiveclient;const graphicdirectionty);"
found
sak_mse.pas(64,10) Error: No matching implementation for interface method
"doactionexecute(const iassistiveclient;const TObject;const actioninfoty);"
found
sak_mse.pas(64,10) Error: No matching implementation for interface method
"domenuactivated(const iassistiveclientmenu);" found
sak_mse.pas(64,10) Error: No matching implementation for interface method
"doitementer(const iassistiveclientmenu;const menucellinfoarty;const
LongInt);" found
sak_mse.pas(205,1) Fatal: There were 11 errors compiling module, stopping
Fatal: Compilation aborted

Maybe it could be good to explain what you have changed when you do a big
change and how to fix it with previous code..

Fre;D



--
Sent from: http://mseide-msegui-talk.13964.n8.nabble.com/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
mseide-msegui-talk mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/mseide-msegui-talk
mse
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] Problem with last commit.

mse
Administrator


On 12/26/2017 02:05 PM, fredvs wrote:
> Hello Martin.
>
> With last commit, nothing compile anymore....
>
As the last time, please add dummy procedures to your
tassistitiveserver, iassistiveserver has been extended in order to
support applications which are specially designed for blind users.
For the iassistitiveserver procedures with changed parameters change the
parameters in your tassistiveserver too or add additional procedures
with the new signature where the original procedure will be called if
backwards compatibility with older MSEgui versions is necessary.

Martin

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
mseide-msegui-talk mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/mseide-msegui-talk