[MSEide-MSEgui-talk] PopUp Form

mohamed hamza

Hi Martin

In the example of PopUpForm  ( MseUniverse ) , the window is closed only when we type something in tstringedit. I think Esc or Return key could do it?

Do we have to add this option in that source code or in MseIde lib?

Best Regards.

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] PopUp Form

On Monday 16 July 2018 10:02:04 mohamed hamza wrote:
> Hi Martin
>
> In the example of PopUpForm  ( MseUniverse ) , the window is closed only
> when we type something in tstringedit. I think Esc or Return key could do
> it?

For Esc activate popupfo.options fo_closeonesc. For Enter activate
popupfo.tstringedit1.optionsedit oe_forcereturncheckvalue.