[MSEide-MSEgui-talk] Panel is not shown in windows taskbar

[MSEide-MSEgui-talk] Panel is not shown in windows taskbar

mseide-msegui-talk mailing list

Hi, Martin, I'm using  MSEide in such way that all windows are packed into 'panel' (see attachment), but that panel have no window styles to show in windows task bar, i.e. you can only alt-tab there.
Could you please add.

Regards,
Alexander

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] Panel is not shown in windows taskbar

fredvs
Hello.

Why dont you use the main-window to store all the panels ?

Here done with ideU --->

<http://mseide-msegui-talk.13964.n8.nabble.com/file/t2/ideu_panels.png>

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] Panel is not shown in windows taskbar

On Thursday 13 September 2018 11:38:04 Alexander Mintek via mseide-msegui-talk
wrote:
> Hi, Martin, I'm using  MSEide in such way that all windows are packed into
> 'panel' (see attachment), but that panel have no window styles to show in
> windows task bar, i.e. you can only alt-tab there. Could you please add.

It could be resolved so that the panel which contains the main window gets
the "show in taskbar" style. I'll take a look.

On 09/13/2018 12:06 PM, Martin Schreiber wrote:
> On Thursday 13 September 2018 11:38:04 Alexander Mintek via mseide-msegui-talk
> wrote:
>> Hi, Martin, I'm using  MSEide in such way that all windows are packed into
>> 'panel' (see attachment), but that panel have no window styles to show in
>> windows task bar, i.e. you can only alt-tab there. Could you please add.
>>
> It could be resolved so that the panel which contains the main window gets
> the "show in taskbar" style. I'll take a look.

Done, git master cdf1233feab2bc2b149561f20022bbd31b0a9ac0, experimental.