[MSEide-MSEgui-talk] MDI

mohamed hamza
Hi all,

  The Mdi windows are minimized in the taskbar of the system (LINUX). How to make them minimized inside tDockPanel I mean showing their captions inside DocPanel?

Best Regards.

Med.

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] MDI

fredvs
Hello Med.

>  How to make them minimized inside tDockPanel I mean showing their
> captions inside DocPanel?

With code, maybe with MyDockedForm.minimize.

But in GUI, indeed, I do not see a minimize button when the form is docked.

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] MDI

fredvs
Re-hello Med.

I think it is here, using object inspector:

Tform.frame.grip.options := [go_minimizebutton];

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] MDI

mohamed hamza
Hi Fred;

    go_minimized is true.

All I want to do is showing the caption of minimized window inside dockpanel (bottom left) may be  by deleting it from linux system taskbar  just after minimize it?

See attachment

Is there any  parameter or do I have to program it?

Regards

Med

I think it is here, using object inspector:

Tform.frame.grip.options := [go_minimizebutton];

dock.odg (11K) Download Attachment

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] MDI

fredvs
Hello Med.

If I understand ok, you want in the parent docked form a tray-panel like in
the operating system.
And in that tray-panel buttons with the name of the minimized forms.

If it is that, IMHO, you need to create your-self that tray-panel and ,by
code, add-remove the buttons of the minimized forms.

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] MDI

fredvs
Re-hello.

You may use, for example when the form is minimized in a dock-form:

if myminimizedform.parentwidget <> nil then ...// show bottom-traybar +
button with name of the minimized form, etc...