[MSEide-MSEgui-talk] KDE Neon, TrayWidget and "not decorated" error instead of popup

[MSEide-MSEgui-talk] KDE Neon, TrayWidget and "not decorated" error instead of popup

Krzysztof-2
Hi Martin,

I have problem with popup in traywidget which worked fine so far. Don't know what broke it because I didn't execute this popup for a long time, very probably my KDE Neon upgrade from 16.04 to 18.04 few weeks ago. KDE Neon is ubuntu based on fresh KDE Plasma releases (but in stable branch) and newests Qt libs so maybe there is some regression.
Attached demo and screenshot. When click on traywidget (using left or right mouse button) my whole plasma desktop freezes for a ~5 seconds and then I get this "not decorated" error. GDB break in:
/common/kernel/linux/mseguiintf line 1738

MSE GUI git master, recent
FPC 3.0.4 64bit
KDE Neon LTS 5.12 (based on ubuntu 18.04) 64bit
Plasma version 5.12.7
Plasma skeleton 5.52.0
Qt version 5.11.2
Kernel 4.15.0-39
Graphic: Intel HD 520

Regards

Screenshot_20181201_181157.png (12K) Download Attachment
not_decorated_error.7z (6K) Download Attachment

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] KDE Neon, TrayWidget and "not decorated" error instead of popup

fredvs
Hello.

Could you try with this:

begin
 application.createform(tmainfo,mainfo);
sleep(100); // add this
 application.run;
end.

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] KDE Neon, TrayWidget and "not decorated" error instead of popup

fredvs
Last try:

begin
 application.createform(tmainfo,mainfo);

 application.processmessages; // add this

 application.run;
end.

If no, you need Martin.