[MSEide-MSEgui-talk] Ifilink

mohamed hamza
Hi Martin,

   I suggest  that tmseDatasource must have an ifilink because
sometimes  we need to know which is the current dataset in use from
MainForm inside datamodule . Do you have an other Idea?

Best Regards

Med.

NB:  MainForm dataset (ifilink) --------> DataModule

[MSEide-MSEgui-talk] Ifilink

mohamed hamza
There is an error in last line the correct is:

NB: Mainform datasource ( ifilink ) -------> datamodule

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] Ifilink

On Monday 10 September 2018 21:20:59 mohamed hamza wrote:
> Hi Martin,
>
>    I suggest  that tmseDatasource must have an ifilink because
> sometimes  we need to know which is the current dataset in use from
> MainForm inside datamodule . Do you have an other Idea?

We could make a tifipointerendpoint and a tifipointerlinkcomp in order to
connect and distribute pointer (for example a tdataset instance) values .

On 09/11/2018 07:02 AM, Martin Schreiber wrote:

> On Monday 10 September 2018 21:20:59 mohamed hamza wrote:
>> Hi Martin,
>>
>>    I suggest  that tmseDatasource must have an ifilink because
>> sometimes  we need to know which is the current dataset in use from
>> MainForm inside datamodule . Do you have an other Idea?
>>
> We could make a tifipointerendpoint and a tifipointerlinkcomp in order to
> connect and distribute pointers (for example a tdataset instance) values .

git master be9f2420e36e75ae05d1847456cd77e3efd36e55 has
tifipointerendpoint and tifipointerlinkcomp.

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] Ifilink

mohamed hamza
    I do not see tifipointerendpoint and tifipointerlinkcomp inside ifi
tabpage ?

    I upgraded to 4.7 ver

  Regards.

Med

On 09/12/2018 06:27 PM, mohamed hamza wrote:
>     I do not see tifipointerendpoint and tifipointerlinkcomp inside ifi
> tabpage ?
>
>     I upgraded to 4.7 ver

See attachment, the components with 'Po' in icon.

ifipo.png (35K) Download Attachment

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] Ifilink

mohamed hamza
I got it, the upgrade from the git was not completed.

I noticed that datasource has not an ifilink as propertie ?

Regards

Med

On Thursday 13 September 2018 11:49:23 mohamed hamza wrote:
> I got it, the upgrade from the git was not completed.
>
> I noticed that datasource has not an ifilink as propertie ?

The idea is that you place the tifipointerendpoint in the form, set its
ifilink property to the tifipointerlinkcomp in the data module and set the
tifipointerendpoint.value to the active dataset in code. The datamodule will
be notified by tifipointerlinkcomp.controller.onclientvaluechanged event, the
dataset is in sender.value.