[MSEide-MSEgui-talk] IDE

mohamed hamza
Hi there

   Is it possible to setup the default propertie value of an object with an other value than fixed by the ide.

   Ex :   changing  automatically tdbgridwidget.cfo_captionfocus to true  for all grids  of  the project .

Regards.

Med

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] IDE

fredvs
Hello Med.
Sorry
 but I did not find tdbgridwidget.

Are you talking about tdbstringgrid ?

For setting cfo_captionfocus to true by default there is in msewidgets.pas:

const
 defaultcaptionframeoptions = [];

You may change it as:

const
 defaultcaptionframeoptions = [cfo_captionfocus];

But I do not understand how you want to change this with the ide.
You may use the ide and right-click on the object and click on "Show as
text".

Then, by code set the default property like you want.

But maybe I did not understand ok.

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] IDE

fredvs
Re-hello.

If you want the change only for one project, just copy msewidgets.pas with
the changes into the main directory of your project.

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] IDE

mohamed hamza
Hi fredvs,

   In fact I am talking about  tdbwidgetgrid.
  Show as text  displays all objects  of  that form and I want  cfo_captionsfocus of all object  in the project.

  I believe that setting  defaultcaptionframeoptions = [cfo_captionfocus] is the only solution as you said.   Thank you.

Regards

Med.