[MSEide-MSEgui-talk] Grid

mohamed hamza

I am wondering if the grid can be automatically adjusted verticaly.

I mean if we plan to use a grid with 20 rows and actually sometimes we have

0 row, 10 rows .... ,20 rows ? the empty rows are spaced.

Do we have recalculate CY of grid each time it is displayed ?

Regards.

Med.

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] Grid

On Saturday 21 July 2018 16:22:58 mohamed hamza wrote:

> I am wondering if the grid can be automatically adjusted verticaly.
>

> I mean if we plan to use a grid with 20 rows and actually sometimes we have
>

> 0 row, 10 rows .... ,20 rows ? the empty rows are spaced.
>

> Do we have recalculate CY of grid each time it is displayed ?

Yes. If you like you check how it is done in tdropdownlist
(lib/common/editwidgets/msedropdownlist.pas).