[MSEide-MSEgui-talk] Fwd: Updated mseconsts_es.pas

[MSEide-MSEgui-talk] Fwd: Updated mseconsts_es.pas

Julio Jiménez

Hi Martin

I have updated mseconsts_es.pas

Thanks.

--
Julio Jiménez Borreguero

--
Julio Jiménez Borreguero

mseconsts_es.pas.7z (3K) Download Attachment

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] Fwd: Updated mseconsts_es.pas

On 12/27/2017 06:19 PM, Julio Jiménez wrote:

> Hi Martin
>
> I have updated mseconsts_es.pas

Thanks, applied.

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] Fwd: Updated mseconsts_es.pas

Julio Jiménez

Thanks, applied.

Martin

Hi Martin

I have attached a updated file. I forgot to translate a string.

BTW I have seen a difference between mseconsts_es.pas and another mseconsts_* files. Your original mseconsts_es.pas file show:

'Window',              //sc_window

But mseconsts.pas and other languages show:

  'Window activated',    //sc_windowactivated

I have updated mseconsts_es.pas to show sc_windowactivated instead of sc_window.

Thanks.

On 12/27/2017 09:35 PM, Julio Jiménez wrote:

> I have attached a updated file. I forgot to translate a string.
>
> BTW I have seen a difference between mseconsts_es.pas and another
> mseconsts_* files. Your original mseconsts_es.pas file show:
>
> 'Window',              //sc_window
>
> But mseconsts.pas and other languages show:
>
>   'Window activated',    //sc_windowactivated
>
> I have updated mseconsts_es.pas to show sc_windowactivated instead of
> sc_window.

Thanks, applied.

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] Fwd: Updated mseconsts_es.pas

fredvs
Hello Martin.

Attached updated mesconsts_fr.pas

mseconsts_fr.pas