[MSEide-MSEgui-talk] Cursor keys don't work

[MSEide-MSEgui-talk] Cursor keys don't work

Santiago A.
Hello:

I have cloned:

https://github.com/fredvs/mseide-msegui

SHA-1: 4cc1e206cedefa98fe58f456699715bba327955b
2019-08-06

And I compiled mseide with fpc 3.0.4, Windows7, 32 bits

fpc -Fulib\common\* -Fulib\common\kernel\windows apps\ide\mseide.pas

The cursor keys on editor don't work.

I can click with mouse on editor text, and cursor moves to the clicked
spot. I can scroll up and down with scroll bars. I can type letters and
delete them.
But I can't move cursor up, down, PgUp, PgDn.

Any hint?

--
Saludos

Santiago A.

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] Cursor keys don't work

fredvs
Hello.

> But I can't move cursor up, down, PgUp, PgDn.

I cannot reproduce it, sorry.

Did you try with the "official" msegui?:
https://github.com/mse-org/mseide-msegui

Also, could you try with the binary-release of mseide from Martin?

https://sourceforge.net/projects/mseide-msegui/files/mseide-msegui/4.6.2/

> Any hint?

Huh, not yet, it s first time I hear about that kind of problem...

Does your keyboard have some special key to enable/disable  up, down, PgUp,
PgDn?