Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] Cross compile from Intel 64 Linux to ARM 64 Linux ?
The combat was hard but I win the war ;)
It works, Pascal code + fpc = Android native library that works.
For the people that are interested here how to do:
1) Use the Java arguments for all your exported methods like this (2 first
procedure MyAndroidProc(PEnv: PJNIEnv; Obj: JObject); cdecl;
// do something
2) Export your method using that name (maybe it is possible to change this
in Java calling class but that way it works):
MyAndroidProc name 'Java_nameoftheJavaApplication_MyAndroidProc';
3) Compile your library with -Parm (for 32 bit) and -Tandroid parameters.
4) In your Android Studio project, create 2 directories and add your library
into it :
- nameoftheJavaApplication/app/src/main/jniLibs/armeabi and
5) In Java code android, add this code to force Android to compile only 32
bit application (fpc + android64 is not yet ready)