[MSEide-MSEgui-talk] About MSE TFilelistview.

[MSEide-MSEgui-talk] About MSE TFilelistview.

fredvs
About TFilelistview

Hello.

In filelist.opions you may sort the filelist by name, time, size...

Perfect.

But is it possible to have a filelist with those data too in extra columns?

Or maybe only the name can be displayed.

Is it possible to apply a filter?
What would be the syntax to assign as filter, for example: '*.you, *.she,
*.me' ?

Thanks.

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] About MSE TFilelistview.

On Monday 25 September 2017 20:58:57 fredvs wrote:

> But is it possible to have a filelist with those data too in extra columns?
>
> Or maybe only the name can be displayed.

tfilelistview inherits from tlistview which shows tlistitem objects.

Please use a tstringgrid or a twidgetgrid with the wanted columns and fill it
with the data provided by a tfiledatalist in unit msefileutils.

> Is it possible to apply a filter?
> What would be the syntax to assign as filter, for example: '*.you, *.she,
> *.me' ?

tfilelistview.mask:= '"*.you" "*.she" "*.me"'.

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] About MSE TFilelistview.

fredvs
> Please use a tstringgrid or a twidgetgrid with the wanted columns and fill
it
> with the data provided by a tfiledatalist in unit msefileutils. .

Ha, ok, I will try.

Thanks.

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] About MSE TFilelistview.

>> Is it possible to apply a filter?
> tfilelistview.mask:= '"*.you" "*.she" "*.me"'.

Does not work here:

filelistfo.list_files.path := dir.value;
filelistfo.list_files.mask := '"*.mp3" "*.wav" "*.ogg" "*.flac"';

--->

<http://mseide-msegui-talk.13964.n8.nabble.com/file/t2/mse_filter.png>

On Tuesday 26 September 2017 15:57:29 fredvs wrote:
> >> Is it possible to apply a filter?
> >
> > tfilelistview.mask:= '"*.you" "*.she" "*.me"'.
>
> Does not work here:
>
> filelistfo.list_files.path := dir.value;

That sets the mask and loads the files.
"
filelistfo.list_files.path:= './*.mp3';
"
loads the mp3 files of currentdirectory.

> filelistfo.list_files.mask := '"*.mp3" "*.wav" "*.ogg" "*.flac"';

sets the mask for next readlist() command.
"
filelistfo.list_files.directory:= './';
"
sets the directory for the next readlist() command.
"
 filelistfo.list_files.readlist();
"
reads the mp3, wav, ogg and flac files of the current directory.

Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] About MSE TFilelistview.

fredvs
Hello Martin.

OK. (but a bit tricky...).

Thanks.